The Daniel J. Epstein Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering celebrated its 2019 Spring Banquet in style at Town & Gown on April 18.
Awards were presented honoring the achievements of teaching faculty and students. The event also featured a guest address from Jonathan Moneymaker, President at Altamira Technologies.
The honors included:
- Outstanding TA of the Year – Santiago Carvajal
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year – Cesar Acosta-Mejia
- Outstanding Student of the Year – Sara Stevens
- Outstanding Course Producer of the Year – Jacob Beaudin
- Outstanding Achievement in Leadership – Jacob Beaudin
- 2019 Outstanding Senior Capstone Design Award winners – Aerospace Corporation (Jose Hernandez Alvarado, Dianne Reed, Lia Stango, Eugenio Vildosola)
A gallery of photos from the event is available here.
Published on May 31st, 2019
Last updated on June 3rd, 2019