The Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southen California (USC) and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) are partnering to launch the Viterbi-IUSSTF Program. This program will provide opportunities to Indian Students to undertake a research internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering in Summer for a period of 8 weeks.
Summer Research Projects
Please visit the below link to find number of summer research projects offered by various faculties from Viterbi School of Engineering.
Viterbi IUSSTF Program is envisaged to
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and tecnology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help building long-term R&D linkages and and collaborations.
- Indian students currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree at a recognized institution of higher education in India.
- Open to students of Electrical Engineering,Computer Sciences and Computational Sciences.
- Only those candidates (3rd year onwards) who shall be completing their degree program on or after May 2018 are eligible to apply.
For application format and guidelines refer to:
For Program Information Contact:
Ms Monika Madan,
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF)
12, Hailey Road, Fulbright House
Summer Housing Options
Trojan Housing Services: On-Campus
As Visiting Scholars you will have access to Trojan Housing and many other USC services.
Off Campus Options