For many alumni and friends, planned giving is a very attractive way of supporting the USC Viterbi School of Engineering while fulfilling their personal financial planning objectives.
Benefits of a Planned Gift:
- Avoid capital gains taxes on appreciated assets
- Enjoy significant tax savings
- Generate a lifetime stream of income
- Reduce estate taxes
- Create a permanent legacy at USC
For information about alternative gift options, contact the USC Office of Planned Giving or call 213-740-2682.
The University offers a broad array of planned giving services and can work directly with you to assist with your estate planning objectives.
Planned giving options include:
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Bequests & Will Consultation
For further information, or, to arrange for a confidential consultation, please visit the USC Office of Planned Giving or call 213-740-2682.
Published on July 26th, 2017
Last updated on April 13th, 2020